- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Kendallville Triathlon
For Healthier Living Through Team Sport & Recreation
Whether you miss "suiting up" or are new to team sports, the Y's sports leagues provide a perfect opportunity to be active, social and to reconnect or start fresh with a sport you love.
PICKLEBALL IS HERE!
Grab a friend and come and learn one of the fastest growing sports around.
This sport is for EVERYONE! Learn a new game along with meeting new lifelong friends!
Equipment will be supplied by the Cole Center Family YMCA.
Days and Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 11:00 am- 1:00 pm / 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Adult Basketball Leagues
- Adult leagues are for 18 years of age and above.
- Leagues consist of a 7 week schedule with a single elimination tournament to follow.
- Teams are required to have matching color shirts with numbers on the back.
- Team rosters are limited to 12 players.
- Team Fee $400 per team
- Limit of 12 teams. Teams will be accepted once 50% of team fee is paid by registration deadline.
So many activities serve to restore our spirits and energy, get us outdoors or test our limits. And for many of us, they're the foundation of active living and rewarding relationships. Cycling, hiking, running, wall climbing, racquetball, swimming and many more recreational activities are available at your Y. Instruction, lessons and group trips are likely part of the mix, so it may be time for you to try something new.