- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Kendallville Triathlon
Do Something Good
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Because in the Noble County area, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive, personal and social change.
What opportunities are available for a Y Volunteer?
- Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach sports teams and teach many classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y's efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Take an active role in strengthening our community. To get started simply complete and return the Volunteer Application via mail, email or personal delivery to the Cole Center Family YMCA.
What positions are available for a Y Volunteer?
- Swim Team Coaches
- Swim Meet Workers
- Swim Instructors
- Swim Aerobic Instructors
- Pool Cleaners for maintenance week
- Begin To Swim Instructors
Youth & Family
- Homework Helpers
- Friday Swim Buddies
- Footloose Dance Volunteer Groups (local businesses, high school service clubs, etc)
- Day Camp Volunteer and Interns Job description
Sports & Teen